What is it?
For intensive industrial use, the shredder reduces the size and volume of all kinds of materials.
The cutting effect is produced by passing the product between two stacks of knives affixed on two slow rotating shafts. A perforated screen can provide output particle-size control.
Widely used in the following industries:
- Simple design,
- Easy cleaning and maintenance,
- Intensive industrial use,
- Interchangeable knives on the two mill shafts,
- Presence of foreign bodies does not harm the machine,
- An alarm system automatically comes on in the event of a blockage,
- Easily interchangeable perforated screen,