For more than 125 years, Lessine company has been designing solutions fully adapted to its customer needs
In this context, Lessine has developed a large range of mixers, for various applications. Among them: the MFD200 & the MFD200AT
Our range includes two types of drum blenders:
- The "classical one" - MFD200
The MFD200 is the classical and manual version of our drum blenders.
It is designed for drums from 50 to 220l and is offered with various manual fastening options.
- The "automated one" - MFD200AT
The MFD200AT is a practical, ergonomic and significantly easy-to-use powder mixer
This fully automated mixer maximizes the homogenization in the shortest possible time and insures an optimal mixing
Both allow the homogenisation or re-homogenisation of mixtures by batch in barrels of all sizes and designs.
The recipes are prepared in suitable recipients. The barrel for blending is affixed onto a slanted turning shaft; it attaches very easily to the support of the blender and follows its rotation movement. A high energy device may be added for difficult products.
Lessine drum blender advantages:
- Products are mixed directly in the drums in which they are stored
- Adaptable for different capacities of barrels
- Facility of passing from one recipient to another
- Possibility of putting several types of barrel in a single support
- Maximum flexibility
- Relatively low energy consumption.
More info on