What is it?
The chain conveyor ensures the extraction and conveyance of bulk materials over significant distances.
The product is taken away by one or several chains equipped with scrapers in sealed crates. The equipment can be angled up to vertical. The number of filling and emptying points is configured depending on the application.
Lessine builds and installs complete chain conveyors in the following industries:
- Environment & recycling (e.g. ash, debris)
- Minerals, fertiliser, mineralogical chemistry (e.g. grains)
- Food, pharmacy, fine chemicals (e.g. cereals)
- Economic transport of bulk products,
- Maintenance of the cleanliness of the material,
- Gentle conveying, no alteration to the product,
- Materials resistant to wear and tear,
- Width and length adaptable to the application,
- Angled or vertical installation,
- Sealed conveying,
- No dust emission.