What is it?
The lab ball mill is a particularly suitable solution for grinding small quantities of products.
Our lab ball mill is designed for grinding and homogenising a wide range of materials . This versatile equipment can fit a large variety of applications.
The ball mill is made of cylinders rotating on a horizontal shaft. They are filled with a grinding charge and fed with the material to be ground.
The product is ground by impact, friction or attrition thanks to a precise rotation speed (optimised for grinding).
Wet or dry material,
For small quantities,
Minimum floor space,
Low maintenance costs,
Swivel roller jar mill
- Suitable for lab tests that have to be processed on a machine representing industrial ball milling,
- Jars from 7 to 10l capacity can be used to prepare 1 to 3l of material per batch,
- Thanks to its original ergonomics, it is a sturdy & easy-to-use equipment,
- Equipped with an electronic speed controller.
Roller jar mill for multiple jars
- Various designs depending on jars geometry & volume (up to 15l capacity),
- 1, 2 or 3 levels,
- Industrial grade,
- Intended for the production of several batches simultaneously,
- With a gearmotor equipped with frequency converter.
Roller drum mixer
- Intended for the production of a few dozens of kg, of small quantities or for large-scale tests,
- Industrial grade,
- Designed to work 24h a day,
- Jars or containers up to +/- 450mm diameter can be used,
- With a gearmotor equipped with frequency converter,
- Peripheral safety grid.
Widely used in all sectors of industry:
- Fine milling of Minerals, metal products, chemical powders, agro-food & pharmaceutical (organic & inorganic) powders.
- For products from recycling and waste conversion
- Batch or continuous process. For wet or dry products.
- Sturdy & flexible solution,
- For small quantities,
- Wide range of products,
- Large variety of applications,
- Fine particle size,
- Wet or dry ginding,
- Solution fitting customer's needs,
- Adjustable particle size and particle size distribution,
- Minimum maintenance,
- Minimum floor space