What is it?
The impact mill, with its high reduction ratio, crushes materials of different hardness. It also ensures a good output cubicity.
The product is struck by beaters against impact plates, pre-ground in a first chamber and reduced in the second. The particle size is determined by the space between the impact plates and the beaters.
Intensive industrial use of hard and medium-hard, wet or dry products in the following fields:
- High reduction ratio: up to 20:1.
- Optimum form factor of the ground product,
- Limited clogging,
- Easy maintenance of the equipment,
- Equipped with an inspection panel for checking wear and tear,
- Shields resistant to abrasion.