What is it?
The barrel blender allows the homogenisation or re-homogenisation of mixtures by batch in barrels of all sizes and designs.
The recipes are prepared in suitable recipients. The barrel for blending is affixed onto a slanted turning shaft; it attaches very easily to the support of the blender and follows its rotation movement. A high energy device may be added for difficult products.
Our range includes 2 types of drum blenders:
- The "classical" - type MFD200 (for drums from 50 to 220l), offered with various manual fastening options:
- The 'MFD200AT', fully automated, which allows fixing drums till 200l or 250kg:
Suitable for materials coming from several industries:
- Products are mixed directly in the drums in which they are stored
- Adaptable for different capacities of barrels,
- Facility of passing from one recipient to another,
- Possibility of putting several types of barrel in a single support,
- Maximum flexibility,
- Relatively low energy consumption.