What is it?
Ideal for mixing or homogenisation of dry or slightly wet materials or pastes. The paddle rotor energetically stirs the recipe to obtain a homogenous mixture in a minimum amount of time.
Characterised by a very energetic mixing process, this mixer is equipped with paddles or ploughs affixed onto a rotating shaft. They are shaped and directed according to the nature of the products to mix, thereby enhancing the products and guaranteeing a good homogenisation in a minimum amount of time.
Mixing or homogenisation of dry, wet materials and pastes.
- Chemical products (e.g. colourings, insecticides, fertilisers, detergents),
- Mineral substances (e.g. plaster, pigments, refractories),
- Food products (e.g. flour, sugar),
- Vegetable products.
- A compact solution,
- The outlet nozzle consists of one or several openings,
- Exists in continuous or discontinuous process
- Easily replaceable and easily adjustable paddles